Please login
Please login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Congrats to the 30 winners of pick a number contest! prizes are posted on the front page Smile

friends and visitor messages?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
taylorlautnerlover
BrandNewBear
BrandNewBear
taylorlautnerlover

friends and visitor messages? Empty
PostSubject: friends and visitor messages?   friends and visitor messages? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:28 am

i like JUST joined here and i don't know how to do like anything. how do you add people on here and how do you send people a visitor message? Question
oh and also how do you post messages on threads?
Back to top Go down
MelanieJuly16
CittàBear
CittàBear
MelanieJuly16

PostSubject: Re: friends and visitor messages?   friends and visitor messages? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:35 am

Hi there ! Welcome to BC ! :]

To post a visitor message, go to someones profile and click on the Visitor Messages tab, then click "New Post" button.
friends and visitor messages? Screenshot2010-07-13at83232PM
friends and visitor messages? Screenshot2010-07-13at83205PM

To reply to a thread, click on the "Post Reply" button right next to the "New Topic" button. :]
friends and visitor messages? Screenshot2010-07-13at83158PM
Back to top Go down
http://bearhugs.forumotions.net/forum.htm
taylorlautnerlover
BrandNewBear
BrandNewBear
taylorlautnerlover

PostSubject: Re: friends and visitor messages?   friends and visitor messages? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:39 am

ohh ok thanks (: and i don't know if you can add people to be friends on here, but if you can how do you?
Back to top Go down
MelanieJuly16
CittàBear
CittàBear
MelanieJuly16

PostSubject: Re: friends and visitor messages?   friends and visitor messages? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:41 am

taylorlautnerlover wrote:
ohh ok thanks (: and i don't know if you can add people to be friends on here, but if you can how do you?
Haha oops sorry I forgot to add that in my post Wink
We don't have a friends list here, because in order to have a friends list you also have to have a foe list which isn't very nice. ;]
Back to top Go down
taylorlautnerlover
BrandNewBear
BrandNewBear
taylorlautnerlover

PostSubject: Re: friends and visitor messages?   friends and visitor messages? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:44 am

MelanieJuly16 wrote:
We don't have a friends list here, because in order to have a friends list you also have to have a foe list which isn't very nice. ;]
what do you mean by to have a friends list we have to have a foe list? like people that aren't on your friend list are on your foe list?
Back to top Go down
MelanieJuly16
CittàBear
CittàBear
MelanieJuly16

PostSubject: Re: friends and visitor messages?   friends and visitor messages? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:45 am

MelanieJuly16 wrote:
what do you mean by to have a friends list we have to have a foe list? like people that aren't on your friend list are on your foe list?
No like someone you don't like you could add someone to your foe list, that wouldn't be nice and would start fights. Smile
Back to top Go down
taylorlautnerlover
BrandNewBear
BrandNewBear
taylorlautnerlover

PostSubject: Re: friends and visitor messages?   friends and visitor messages? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:49 am

oh ok i get it now Smile
Back to top Go down
taylorlautnerlover
BrandNewBear
BrandNewBear
taylorlautnerlover

PostSubject: Re: friends and visitor messages?   friends and visitor messages? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 5:56 am

and do we get an email every time we post something? cause i have gotten like 4 or 5 about this topic
Back to top Go down
MelanieJuly16
CittàBear
CittàBear
MelanieJuly16

PostSubject: Re: friends and visitor messages?   friends and visitor messages? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 6:16 am

and do we get an email every time we post something? cause i have gotten like 4 or 5 about this topic
Not necessarily, only if someone replies to a thread you've posted on. Smile
Back to top Go down
Laurenblue50
SocialBear
SocialBear
Laurenblue50

PostSubject: Re: friends and visitor messages?   friends and visitor messages? EmptyWed Jul 14, 2010 11:12 pm

to add friends, click profile at the top, then click friends and foes, then put in a username or click the plus sign to accept friends requests...also on people's profiles, you can click add to friends list. Smile

Update-sorry I didn't know they took the friends and foes option away. lol
Back to top Go down
http://bearvilleheaven.forummotion.com/index.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: friends and visitor messages?   friends and visitor messages? Empty

Back to top Go down

friends and visitor messages?
Page 1 of 1