Please login
Please login
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  
Congrats to the 30 winners of pick a number contest! prizes are posted on the front page Smile

Items disappearing!

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Moonlight
NewBear
NewBear
Moonlight

Items disappearing! Empty
PostSubject: Items disappearing!   Items disappearing! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 1:19 am

Sometimes, when people click on my trade box thingy to get rid of the item that they don't want, it disappears from my inventory. It doesn't go away, like I don't have it anymore, but it just disappears. There's a blank box instead of the item and they can't click it again! What is wrong with this!? Is anyone else having this problem too?
Back to top Go down
KaiHoneydew
BrandNewBear
BrandNewBear
KaiHoneydew

PostSubject: Re: Items disappearing!   Items disappearing! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 2:31 am

Happens to me too. Trading has been very glitchy latley. No
Back to top Go down
LorenaLoveable11
NewBear
NewBear
LorenaLoveable11

PostSubject: Re: Items disappearing!   Items disappearing! EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 3:33 am

Grrr that happened to me twice already :/
Back to top Go down
Rosemarie704
NewBear
NewBear
Rosemarie704

PostSubject: Re: Items disappearing!   Items disappearing! EmptyWed Feb 03, 2010 2:35 am

same here too.I emailed vhelp when i noticed my Nikki's bear PSI which is the purple bed with the big purple bow on it was missing. hopefully they'll getback to me about it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bearvillegossip.com
MelanieJuly16
CittàBear
CittàBear
MelanieJuly16

PostSubject: Re: Items disappearing!   Items disappearing! EmptyThu Feb 04, 2010 3:47 am

That happens when you remove an item from a trade but are on a different page then they were.
Like say someone wanted a shirt, but then you clicked on the furniture and then removed the shirt, the shirt would not show up again, I think it's a glitch and I imagine they're working on fixing it. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bearhugs.forumotions.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items disappearing!   Items disappearing! Empty

Back to top Go down

Items disappearing!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: BABV Issues-
Jump to: